Doug and I were married on December 16, 2006 in Jamaica! We currently live in the buckeye state!! I'm a Labor & Delivery nurse and Doug is the practice manager for OSU Sports Medicine! We are busy with our little lady, Iris and growing a baby boy!!!! Life couldn't be anymore perfect!
Doug and I wanted to wish you a happy happy birthday! Can't wait for dinner and Julie and Julia next weekend at the Movie Tavern! Thanks for coming to spend the day with us at Hocking Hills!!
Thanks guys! It was a great day! I do believe those hills have gotten bigger over the years, or maybe we have gotten older...*LOL* Thanks for having us along! Your pictures are amazing~
haha too funny! I think they have grown over the years!!! :) Glad you were able to join us this year! It's nice to get away and out of Columbus for some beautiful nature!!
2 comments:
Thanks guys! It was a great day! I do believe those hills have gotten bigger over the years, or maybe we have gotten older...*LOL* Thanks for having us along! Your pictures are amazing~
haha too funny! I think they have grown over the years!!! :) Glad you were able to join us this year! It's nice to get away and out of Columbus for some beautiful nature!!
Post a Comment