Easy Canvas can turn your pictures to canvas too!!!
I had the opportunity to do this and blogged about it in September (canvas review). I finally picked the picture after lots of debating and it turned out well!!!
We are having trouble making decisions lately b/c now we can't figure out where to put it. I'm thinking of possibly ordering another one and do 2 side by side in Iris's nursery =)
So, here is the canvas in its temporary location =)
The quality is amazing and it turned out perfectly!!!
We absolutely love it!!!
Thanks Easy Canvas Prints for giving me the opportunity to get a free canvas!!!
Sorry it's taken me awhile to blog about it =) Having a 6 month old fills up a lot of my time hehe
If anyone is interested, follow the link above or look at my sidebar to get your own as well!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment