Rain was predicted today so we thought it was a good day to head to charleston! It was a lot of fun! We took the trolley all over which Iris seemed a little uneasy about. She was not in her car seat and ppl were standing! But she held on tight and waved to everyone!!
We shopped at the city market where I bought a pair of earrings from my favorite jewelry booth. I buy a piece every time we come and I cherish those pieces =).
We then had lunch at the crab shack where Doug and I had crab cakes, Grammy had a hamburger an grampy had a shrimp sandwich. Iris had mac'n cheese and a little off everyone's plate! She especially loved grammy's pickle!!
After lunch we walked down to the water's edge and the battery! Iris finally passed out and everyone knows this is a first for iris!!! She never passes out in her stroller =)
The weather was actually pretty nice! It was overcast which helped with the heat but super humid! Down by the battery, it was really breezy!
After walking all over, we decided to take the trolly back to the visitor center! Just as the trolly was picking us up, it started pouring!!!! It arrived just in time!
We drove back to our condo and had dinner, iris played an had a bath and is now asleep!
It was a great day!!!
Quilts I've Made
4 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment