Last photo on the beach and Iris napping before our departure!!! We had dinner at sam's corner where we had yummy hot dogs and fries!!! We left around 9pm and made it back home around 10 am! Iris did great on the drive! She slept the entire way except for when we would stop to switch drivers. She would wake up and we would get her out and then I would nurse her and she would sleep until the next stop! She was never fussy!!! We were lucky!!!
The drive seemed much longer on the way home! I think exhaustion set in!! On Saturday, we unloaded and took a nap around 11 am for 3 hrs then iris and I passed out around 5 pm and didn't wake up until 7 am today!!!! We needed the sleep!
Today, we headed home to pick up Wesley and to drop off our beach gear at Doug's parent's house! His parents cooked us a yummy lunch then we headed back home to do more laundry! We both had tomorrow off still so we intend to be lazy!!!
Hope everyone has a great labor day!!!
Quilts I've Made
4 weeks ago




No comments:
Post a Comment