Monday, October 6, 2014

and ... 27 weeks



We are at 27 weeks now (27 weeks and 5 days)...almost to 28!  
Baby is moving and kicking so much!  He's pretty strong!  It's fun to watch my belly jump around and Doug enjoys feeling him kick and seems amazed at how much he moves.  Iris also enjoys feeling him and has felt him a few times.  Such a special moment!  She kisses, talks and hugs my belly every day!  She is so sweet!  Going to be a great big sister!

12 more weeks to go!!!  Well, less than that I hope =)  Iris was 4 days early so I anticipate this one will arrive on the 27th...that's the date I hope for! ha!  We are scheduling our c-section date for December 30th (OB comes back from vacation that day) but my OB thinks I'll go sooner!

Just keeping my fingers crossed we get through christmas eve and christmas day then the baby can make his grand appearance anytime after!!

I've finally been feeling better with nausea!  Haven't puked in weeks!!!  Hallelujah!!!!  Just experiencing lots of cramping, aches and pains!  They sent me to OSU this weekend to get evaluated.  Baby's head is dropping low and hanging out on my cervix so they think that's what was causing the pain.  Usually at work, it's worse after my day but lets up...this time it wouldn't let up at all despite me sitting, laying down, drinking tons of water, etc so we went to triage to get looked at!  My cervical length is still long and I'm "closed (not dilated), thick and high"!  Those are good words to hear if pre-term labor is questionable!  It was great seeing/hearing the heartbeat on the monitor and heard him have hiccups as well!  Peace of mind was very nice!  He has a few more weeks to keep cooking so I'm going to try to take it easy at home and work for now on!

No comments: