Monday, November 17, 2014

Iris' first sleep over

On November 7th, iris had her first sleepover at nana and papa's. she had a blast!!! And momma and dada had a date night!!!

We had all week to prepare and for me to mentally be ok with it (I hate leaving my sweet little girl). We talked about all the fun things she would do and when the day finally came, she was thrilled! They watched movies, roasted hot dogs and marshmallows or "mushrooms" as iris calls them! And she didn't have a problem falling sleep at all in the nest nana built her! The next morning the cousins came over for breakfast and they had a blast!

She's ready for another one!

These were the cute text pictures I received!!

I did great! Didn't cry at all =). We went to the movie tavern and saw gone girl!!! It was nice to have an evening out as a couple!

Thanks!!! We needed it =)

No comments: