Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas 2009

Christmas was so much fun!  We had Christmas Eve with Kate's side of the family.  It was great seeing everyone and to do the white elephant gift!  I had a lot of fun being creative to pick out my gift.  Brian was the lucky one to open it in it's lovely Victoria Secret box.  The wrapping was done beautifully!  **hint hint** never go for the pretty presents!!!





Nothing better than your own personal pap smear kit!!! =)  Hysterical!

And then for this next picture...we are truly going to Hell for it.










We tricked Jade into thinking it was a duck toy!  When she's 13 and comes across this picture, she's going to kill us!!!  It was a good laugh though =)

And Adelyn was cute as always in her little red dress and santa hat!





She loves her uncle Rah Rah







So, she really wasn't feeling photo hour












She was having fun in the box!









Addie wanted some of Daddy's beer!!







Christmas morning was so much fun!  We woke up in our home at 7:30am and I started making breakfast!  We put the dog's presents under the tree and the dogs were really excited to get them in the morning!  They left us alone the rest of the day!!!  Then Doug and I opened the few presents that we had left (we tend to open some early) and enjoyed the morning!!!  Then later that night, I made us a yummy dinner with our china and wine!  A perfect Christmas!!!




Wesley and Lola looking for their presents!









Doug is apparently thrilled to receive another calendar!


Christmas is so exhausting for the animals!!







Our yummy dinner and wine!  








The day after Christmas was spent with Doug's family!  It is always so much fun!  We all brought appetizers and had a great time!!!

Addie with her grandpa





Lola loves to lick Addie











Silly Boys!







Addie with her first taste of sweet goodness!!!


I love the holidays!!!  We had such a great time!  I love spending time with some of my favorite people!!!

No comments: