Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Nursing License

Today, I mailed all the requirements to the Ohio Board of Nursing!!!!  I had to do a background check, fingerprints, passport picture (which turned out horribly and I hope it doesn't come back to haunt me in the future *lol*), and have the form notarized.  I had Dr. Lichtblau notarize it for me from work.  Kind of made it special that way =)  So, I mailed all my forms and check!!!

Last requirement is to actually pay for the exam and take it...geesh!  A lot of things to do just for a paper that says I'm safe and competent to practice nursing! Hopefully with everything in, I can take the test in March!!

And the countdown for graduation is 11 days!!!  Can't wait!!!

3 comments:

Katiebee said...

The people you are practicing on, Thank you! *L* Congrats!

Aly @ Analyze This said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Barker's said...

Thanks =) =)