Saturday, February 20, 2010

Winter Fun

The only time I enjoy winter, is when I get to play outside in it.  I hate driving in it and being cold.  Today was actually the perfect day for sledding!  It was in the mid 40's so we didn't have to bundle up as much.  There is still so much of the snow left from the many snow falls this month, but we still had a good time!
Lover's 
Shelden being a dare devil
Lola's getting sleepy after all the running
Wesley just can't get enough of all the snow!

All in all, it was a pretty fun day!  Nana made us chili and corn bread when we got there and then we sat by the fireplace to warm up!  The highlight of the whole day was seeing Doug and Shelden wipe out as I pulled them on the sled behind the 4-wheeler!  Too fun!

No comments: