Doug and I were married on December 16, 2006 in Jamaica! We currently live in the buckeye state!! I'm a Labor & Delivery nurse and Doug is the practice manager for OSU Sports Medicine! We are busy with our little lady, Iris and growing a baby boy!!!! Life couldn't be anymore perfect!
I have to agree- it's the most amazing thing in the world. I've seen on some other blogs lately where people have said they don't enjoy the newborn stage and they can't wait for it to be over. I think they are CRAZY! I love every second of it and want to savor it as much as possible!
4 comments:
I have to agree- it's the most amazing thing in the world. I've seen on some other blogs lately where people have said they don't enjoy the newborn stage and they can't wait for it to be over. I think they are CRAZY! I love every second of it and want to savor it as much as possible!
We are so blessed that our children are such great parents!
xo
MIL
so sweet! i can't wait for those days!
:tear: So precious!
Post a Comment