I'm still in shock at how quickly you are growing and as much as I'm happy to see you do new things, I'm very sad that you are growing up so fast! I try to savor each day with you and try to not say "I can't wait when..." because you will not be my tiny baby girl for long!!!
Stats: You went to your doctor's appointment and were weighing in at 12 lbs and 13 oz (31.63%)!!! Woohoo! You are definitely getting some rolls girlie!!! You love your momma's milk =) You are also 23 inches long (10.16%)! Almost 2 feet tall!!! Your head circumference is 41 cm and measuring at 51.97%!
Clothes: We have begun to put you in 3-6 months because it's August already, and you still have tons of summer things to wear! You still fit in 0-3 but things are getting a little snug! You are still in size 1 diapers and size small fuzzibunz!
Food: You are drinking 4 oz of breast milk! When you nurse, you nurse for about 5-7 minutes on each side and you are done. You seem to be easily distracted when nursing and have began to pull off and talk and smile at me. Cutest thing ever!!! Or you try to watch tv! Silly girl! I have to turn it off sometimes to keep you on track!
Sleep: It's still all crazy! We have moved you out of our room *tear* because we keep waking you! Especially when I get home at midnight, the lights seem to wake you and then you want to nurse. We still get at least 1 full night of 8 hrs of sleep out of you a week but mostly you go anywhere from 5-7 hrs in a row. You will wake around 12:30am and then again around 6 or 7am. But this past weekend, you slept 8 hrs 3 days in a row!!! I think the excitement from the wedding weekend exhausted you!
you napping in your nursery!
you always seem to have one hand sticking out somewhere =)
You are always this smiley when you wake up!!!
Activities: You have began to roll over!!!!! On your 4 month birthday, I put you on our bed for belly time so I could get dressed for work and you flipped right over! You are also very close to rolling from your back to your belly! You get almost all the way over! Any day now!!!
You also have started to sit in your high chair and play with your toys. You are really good at grabbing for things now and have also started to grab at my face. You love to stick your hands in my mouth and I pretend to eat them!!! =)
Likes: You love to smile and play on your mat still! You are staring to use both hands to grab for things. You still enjoy being held and have started to like being in your stroller and take walks or go to the park with momma and dadda!
taking a walk at OSU
at the park with dadda
Dislikes: mommy dressing you up to look silly =)
You still are not a huge fan of belly time but you seem to enjoy it more and more now that you can hold yourself up better!!!
Personality: You are one of the happiest babies I know!!! You love to smile so much and are pretty content most of the time! You have begun to grab on to my neck and hug and it just melts my heart. You are still a bit shy and want to smile but then tuck your head into our neck and be a little "bashful!" So adorable!!!
Iris, you are so wonderful and we love every minute we have with you!!! You are the best thing that has ever happened to us and we want you to always know that we love you so much!!!



4 comments:
She is just too cute! I love the picture in her carseat. :)
She's getting so big! Sounds like shes doing great! Liz HATES tummy time! I hope that changes soon because she doesn't get much time because she's always screaming.
She is so sweet! I enjoyed reading her update.. gives me lots of things to look forward to with Jade! :)
She's so smiley! Too cute.
Post a Comment