not feeling bugs haha
Koala is creepy to!
front row seat to the brown bears!
"he's big mom"
all bundled up with dad!
I'm glad we went to the zoo for this event! It was so much fun and we met up with our friends Joel and Amanda with their daughter, Rachel, who is 3 months older than Iris!
Such a fun time!!
****************************************************************
For my birthday, I wanted to take a family trip to the zoo so Doug worked half a day and we loaded up and went. The weather was perfect!!!
Polar bears being silly!
Iris loves her polar bears!
Sizing up Iris to the bears!
Petting zoo area!
Iris is saying, "I want this goat, nana!!"
Now, you better go get her a goat =)
Merry-go-round!
Iris looking up and saying "oh"
So, we were spoiled the past 2 weeks! Went to the zoo on Friday and again on Monday over Easter weekend!!! I love living so close to the zoo where we can go as often as we want!
Thanks Nana and grampy for the zoo membership for Christmas!!!



1 comment:
I will get her as many goats as she wants as long you keep them at your house!
We're glad you are all enjoying the membership!
xo
nana
Post a Comment