Doug and I were married on December 16, 2006 in Jamaica! We currently live in the buckeye state!! I'm a Labor & Delivery nurse and Doug is the practice manager for OSU Sports Medicine! We are busy with our little lady, Iris and growing a baby boy!!!! Life couldn't be anymore perfect!
Today, I left work early today to take my Hesi exit exam. I have to pass this to graduate. I sat for 3 hours to answer 160 questions and I PASSED!!!!!!!!!
Yes, it is an amazing feeling! I have been having trouble sleeping b/c I'm so excited for getting to this point!!! Thanks for being there and cheering me on the whole time! Love ya!
2 comments:
Yeah!!!!!! What a relief and sense of satisfaction you must feel right now! We're proud of you Ashlie!
Yes, it is an amazing feeling! I have been having trouble sleeping b/c I'm so excited for getting to this point!!! Thanks for being there and cheering me on the whole time! Love ya!
Post a Comment