Thursday, December 2, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Holiday Challenge Day 10

Head on over to Aly's blog to play!

Oops, I missed a few of these in between but that's what happens when I work 3 out of the past 4 nights!  I now have 4 days off and am super excited for it!  I teched last night (but still earned my nurse's wages hehe) so I played "nurse's aid" instead of nurse and ran my butt off.  My body is aching and I'm going to pay for it today!  Iris loved it b/c I rocked her continuously for 12 1/2 hrs =)  She's now wiggling while I'm supposed to be sleeping!

Today's blog post is Favorite Christmas Songs/Carols

Mine are pretty simple:
  1. Christmas Cannon in D
  2. Carol of the bells
  3. Do you hear what I hear
  4. My Favorite Things (not sure if it's technically Christmas but I love it)


Hope you all are enjoying the holiday season!  The recent snow made for cold, slippery days but it is so pretty to see!  I will only say this in the month of December *lol*  After that, I want the snow to end!

Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Kenj said...

Great choices.!!!

Kit said...

Great Choices! I love them all!