Name: Ashlie
Height: pushing 5'1" woohoo Anyone want to donate a few inches for this small momma?!?
Relationship Status: HAPPILY married!!! =)
Location: Ohio
Occupation: Cardiac RN
College: Bachelors in nursing from Chamberlain College of Ohio
Sorority: AOII (Alpha Omicron Pi)
Family: parents are divorced and I have 1 brother and 1 sister
Car: 2007 Toyota yaris
Lucky Number: 7
Music Preferences: I love colbie callait, The Fray, DMB...
Favorite Quote: Everything happens for a reason
Random Things about me:
1.) I taught myself how to drive a stick shift after I bought my car that was a stick shift
2.) I took 4 years of French and went to Europe only to speak English the whole time.
3.) I desperately want to be a labor and delivery nurse
4.) I love anything pink and sparkly
5.) I love to scrapbook
6.) My favorite date night would be snuggling on the couch with a nice back rub and watching movies in my pj's =)
7.) I want to move to SC before I die.
8.) I was married in Jamaica
9.) I went on a medical missions trip to Honduras and had the best time and wish I could go back and do it again!
Quilts I've Made
4 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment