Sunday, December 19, 2010

24 weeks!

We are beginning our 25th week today!  Can't believe I'm this far along already!  My pregnancy is going so fast and we are both so excited and getting a little nervous! =)

The progress on the nursery is going great!  Painting took a bit longer than Doug had hoped for.  I guess trying to buy environmentally safe paint at a lower cost was probably not the best option haha After 3 coats of Olympic paint, he ended up having to go back and buy the more expensive Valspar and was able to cover the green in 1 coat!

Doug's dad came up on Saturday and they put the flooring down and it looks amazing!  I can't wait to take pictures and post them.  The trim still needs cut, painted and layed so I'll post pictures of the yellow walls and new wood flooring afterwards!  So excited!  Then building all the furniture will begin and finding places for all of her little clothes, etc.  I can't wait to start filling up her nursery!

Here's a 24 week picture from Friday.  It was at our annual holiday party at the Dr's office I work for occasionally.

No comments: