Monday, February 21, 2011

33 weeks

We're quickly approaching our due date and I can't believe it!  33 weeks already!  Just 4 more weeks until we are full term and 7 weeks until my due date! 
 Ready or not, she's coming!!!  

This coming weekends begins baby shower madness and I'm beyond giddy with excitement!!!!  The first is hosted by my mom and sister and I can't wait!  

Here's their cute invitation!

Last night I felt Iris hiccup!  It was the weirdest thing but so cute.  You could tell she was starting to get annoyed b/c instead of just feeling her hiccup, she started moving and kicking all over.  I tried startling her by shaking my belly but it didn't work!  Poor thing!  

Such a fun experience!  
I'll surely miss feeling her move and kick around!

And now, 33 week pics!  It's surely getting harder to fit into clothes now and some of my scrubs are turning into belly shirts so it's been a bit frustrating but I have just a few weeks left! =)

Can't wait to meet her!!!

33 weeks!!!






3 comments:

Brittany said...

Cute invites!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Katiebee said...

you're cute as a bug! good to see you both yesterday~

tell jess the cake was yummy and adorable!

xo

mil

Jen said...

Yay for your shower coming up this weekend!! You're looking great :)