After a 14 hr labor and an emergency c-section, we welcomed Iris Grace to the world!!!!
At 7:15pm she was born! 6.4 lbs and 19 1/4 inches long!!! We're doing great and will post pictures soon!!! She is the best baby! So sweet and precious!!!
Quilts I've Made
4 weeks ago



10 comments:
Yay! Congratulations, Barker family!
YAAAAY!!! Congratulations, Mama!! I can't wait to read your birth story and see pictures of your little girl! :)
Awww Congrats!!
Congrats to you guys!!! So excited for you!! Can't wait to see pics!
Yay she is here!! Congratulations!! Thinking of you <3
Congrats!!!!
YAY! YAY! YAY! So thrilled for you! Thanks for the FB updates!
Awww Congrats! It is probably the most amzing feeling in the world! I can't wait to be a momma!
Congrats! Can't wait to see what she looks like!
Congratulations!! When I first started following your blog, you and your hubby had just started trying to get pregnant and it didn't take long after for it to happen! It was so much fun going on this journey with you and your family! I hope you are recovering well and as a C-section mom myself, my only advice is to take your pain meds BEFORE the pain actually sets in! :) xoxo
Post a Comment