We did newborn pics on Saturday and finished them up today!!! Little Iris was not in a picture taking mood on saturday but today, we were able to get her in a milk coma!!! She did, however, thank them by pooping on their white blanket and peed on tracy!!! =) as aunt bre says, she's such a diva!!!
If you want to see a preview, go to my facebook page and see the ones I was tagged in from MK photo!
They are beautiful!!!!
I'll add some on here when I get the cd!
Quilts I've Made
4 weeks ago



4 comments:
Can't wait to see Iris' pictures!
I just looked at your facebook badge at the bottome of this post and I love the profile picture! She is so tiny!
The only one I can see is your profile picture but it is lovely! Can't wait to see more!
Can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment