Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fun at the park

Sunday, Doug and I planned a picnic at the park in Dublin to spend my last day with Iris before I went back to work.  It was a bittersweet day and we wanted to fill the whole day with quality family time!  It was a perfect day!  The weather was perfect so we loaded up the car with blankets and subs from Grinders and headed to the park!  Iris slept some of the time so we were able to nap relax a bit too!! =)  I think we spent over 2 hrs there!  It was so nice!!!

Here are some pictures of our family time!!!

burping with dadda

No doubt that this dadda loves his baby girl =)


Love this one!!
Love her blue eyes!!



momma just can't stop kissing those squishy cheeks

best buds!!!

1 comment:

Katiebee said...

you guys make the cutest little family!

xo

mom