How cute is she with her pink hat being carried by dadda! =)
She did pretty good and it was great to get out and stretch out legs!
When we got there, I nursed her so she would have a full belly then Doug and I ate our picnic lunch then started on the trail to conckle's Hallow. We had her facing out of the baby bjorn but then she started getting fussy since it was her nap time and wanted to be held instead. So, she fell asleep and we walked most of the trail and turned back. It was sticky and buggy! I'm not a fan of bugs! We decided to load up and get ice cream and head back home! We didn't have any melt downs so I call the trip a success! A short trip but a good one nonetheless! =)



No comments:
Post a Comment