Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Iris's playdate with Brandon

On Friday, Iris went to visit her friend, Brandon (6 months old), for a playdate!  His mom, Sam, and I went to nursing school together and were both pregnant shortly after we graduated!  I had an interview for a potential new job so Sam watched Iris for me and then I brought lunch back for us to enjoy!

These are the pictures she took of them having fun while I was away!!!

big girl sitting up in her bumbo seat!!!

in line for the swing ride =)

Brandon and Iris

They are too cute!!!

Iris got her turn and passed out =)

Thanks Sam for watching her!!!!  It's been wonderful having our babies so close together!!!
I look forward to our play dates and love catching up!  Can't wait to see you again this Friday!

**about the interview:  I applied for a full time position in the Mother/Baby Unit at Riverside!  I have always wanted to work in postpartum!!!  I was the last interview and should find out by the end of the week if I got it!  Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!**

3 comments:

Tami said...

She looks adorable in her Bumbo! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that you get the position! If I were a nurse that would definitely be the area I would want to work in.

Erika said...

Good luck with the interview!!!

Mrs. Lopez said...

Good luck! I'm rooting for you! Glad Iris had a great play date!