Monday, November 9, 2009

Clinton Memorial

Hey everyone!  I got placed at Clinton Memorial in Wilmington!  I will be with a nurse educator!  Should be a neat experience.  I love educating patients and staff so this should be a great opportunity!  I am not sure of my clinical days and such but I'm soooooooo happy to not have to work the night shift the night before Thanksgiving anymore!!!  *yeah*

So, I'll keep you all posted on my experience.  I think I'm going to drag this one out a bit and do just 1 clinical day a week.  Perferably on the weekends...but I have to work when she works so we'll see!  I can't miss any more days at work.  I'm missing Mondays right now so hopefully, I can just do my day shift on that same day! 

Just soooooo happy and thankful that I'm not working night shift anymore!!!  I am also so thankful for Chamberlain and my professors for being my advocates and getting me switched!!! =)


Here are some pictures of some neat experiences at my past clinicals!  The first is Amber and I going in to observe a c-section birth and the other is when we got to see Medflight at my critical care clinical at Riverside!  I will miss all these amazing experiences when I'm done with school but I'm so anxious to finally get out there on my own and get my feet wet!  Ready to tackle everything and help save a few patients :)

1 comment:

Katiebee said...

I wanna ride in the helicopter! (but not as a patient!)