Abbey hosted a lovely scrapbooking day! It started out okay. I woke up early and started getting things ready and threw some yummy meatballs in the crock pot. I had loaded up all my stuff the night before so I was ready to go! Doug helped me load up the car and off I went. Had my sunglasses on and was jamming to the Twilight CD. Life was grand! That is...until I decide to call my mom and turn a corner at the same time. As I was turning, there flew the meatballs all over the floor board of my car! I said a few choice words into my cell phone, hung up, then turned my car around and headed home! I had a nice, steamy, gooey mess in my car! It smelled delicious but what a mess!!!
I cleaned it up and starte my drive again!!!!
Thankfully, there is always tons of food at these events so we were not missing my meatballs!!!! I had a quick visit with my mom and arrived about 1 hr late *lol* Scrapbooking was fun. I was apparently not in the "creative" mode so I threw a few cards together but didn't get half accomplished that I wanted to.
The best part of the day...seeing my adorable niece!!! She was so cute! I could just eat her up!!!! After that, I had a nice long visit with my grandma and we just talked and had a nice visit =)
Here's a picture of miss Adelyn in her swing! So cute!
Quilts I've Made
2 months ago




1 comment:
I love that little face! So sorry to have missed the good girl time.
Post a Comment