I'm sitting here watching the Today Show and eating a bagel with cream cheese and some fruit! I'm all showered and ready to go. 1 hr ahead of the schedule folks! Doug's eyes probably bulged out when he read that! haha I made a point to get up early enough to get the free breakfast! It looked good by my stomach is still doing flips from nerves so I settled for easier digestible foods. I also stole a banana and peanut butter for later! I might grab an apple on my way out the door haha
Sleeping was not so great! I have neighbors the keep coming and going and it kept me on edge. I ended up turning the air on full blast so it wouldn't turn off and slept with the food network on. I was finally able to fall asleep but I kept waking up every couple of hours. Which has been typical for me for the last week. So much has been going on and my nerves just do not let me sleep!
The shower was good and the sun shining in my room is nice as well! It's supposed to be 80 degrees today. We're closer to the ocean so it's a bit colder than the inland cities. So glad I have a black suit on with a long sleeve dress shirt =) Gotta love air conditioning in the car!!!
Okay, going to finish eating and organize all my paperwork, resumes and make sure I am ready to go in about an hour. The GPS said that the hospital is just about 6 minutes away.
ugh...hate interviews!



No comments:
Post a Comment