Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm home =)

I made it back to Columbus in one piece!!!  So glad to be home and thankful I was able to get an early flight.  I would still be in the air and wouldn't arrive home until almost midnight tonight!  It was so good to see Doug.  I couldn't quit hugging him!!  When we got home I told Doug that I wouldn't make any noises and I would hide on the deck.  Lola was the first outside and I think I scared her.  She started smiling and wiggling her little butt and jumping on me!  Wesley was so excited he peed on the deck as I was petting him *lol*  I missed my little family!

The flight went well, I didn't have much of a layover in Dallas so as soon as I arrived I went straight to my next flight and got on and took off to Columbus.

I don't think I'll be taking the job.  I just don't feel it in my heart that it's a right move for Doug and I.  In the air, I saw the Ohio River and my heart just melted.  I was HOME!!!  Columbus is my home for now and I would really like to stay right here!

So, I'm back at the job search.  I applied for 8 more jobs yesterday and about 3 more today.  Something is bound to open up now.  Also, I received my nursing license in the mail today!!!!!  What a great feeling!  I'll post pictures of my trip and my license tomorrow!  I'm just too gosh darn tired to do much of anything.  I just want to snuggle on the couch with my wonderful husband whom I missed so badly the last 3 days!!

Thanks for those of you who followed me on my journey and sent kind words to me via e-mail and facebook!