
Hey bloggers! Head on over to windy-poplars if you want to do the Kindred Connection this week!
This week is Food...
1. What is your favorite ethnicity of food? I love Italian food!
2. If you could eat only one meal for two weeks straight, what would it be? Probably lunch! I love a good salad or something light. Especially fruit! Yum! Nothing better than the summer months to make you want to eat fresh foods!
3.What is the "signature" dish that you cook? (you know, that always receives rave reviews and/or you get requests for the recipe - feel free to share the recipe!) I'd have to ask my husband about this because he loves just about anything I make but he does love my homemade macaroni recipe. I stole (well borrowed) it from The food network's website and it's so yummy! The family loves it too. Follow the link to access the recipe Em's mac n' cheese
4. Is there something that you just can't handle eating - like gag reflex? mushrooms!!! They have no flavor and feel like you are biting into a slug...yuck!
5. Do you think that the Kindred Connection should continue through the summer, or take the summer off? Continue!!! =) Sometimes I have trouble thinking of creative things to blog about so it's nice to do these and read what others are saying!



2 comments:
Hi Ashlie! Thanks for joining the party this week! I'm like you, sometimes it's fun to have a bandwagon to jump on for some fun blogging :-) Ummm....WHY am I not a follower of your delightful blog yet??? I sure thought I was, but didn't see my little face on your sidebar. Better take care of that right away! I enjoyed reading your answers. I'm a bit lunch food person too. I think it's my favorite meal of the day. I could seriously live on sandwiches! Well, I need to run for now, but just wanted to say hello! Hope your Wednesday was a good one...
Thanks Kristin =) I'm having so much fun blogging and reading what others are up to and how creative they are! I recently found one with recipes....wonderful!!! Thanks for following me!
Post a Comment