We didn't do an ultrasound but she did doppler my stomach!!!! That was neat! She put the gel on and right away the baby started moving. You could hear a "woosh" as he would swim by quickly *lol* We did finally catch him for a split second and could hear the fast heart beat and then "woosh" he was gone! she tried for a few minutes and she was thinking he went down below my pelvis and wouldn't come up! He ran for cover =) Little booger! He was just teasing us! So, she said that he's very active and obviously doing fine! She also did give me the okay to doppler myself at work!!! I doppler people's legs all the time to check pulses when I can't feel it so I can just listen when it gets slow at work!
We will be doing an ultrasound on September 29th! We're being tested for down syndrome and will have to do an ultrasound at OSU (same building where Doug works) and really look at the baby. We decided to go ahead with this testing b/c the dr said that if it's positive, I would be high risk then and the baby would need special care once I deliver! I'm just excited to get an ultrasound!!!! I will be happy with whatever the result is but want to make sure me and the baby will be safe!
Our next appointment with Dr. Pool will be October 18th for our 16 week visit! We'll do another ultrasound at 20 weeks when we will hopefully find out the sex!!! Can't wait to find out if we're having a mini Doug or mini Ashlie!!! I still feel it may be a boy but the past few weeks I have had a feeling it will be a girl so who knows!!! What do you all think?
I'll leave you with a few pictures of my growing belly! =)
We also took a joy ride this evening to get milk shakes and tested out the new daddy wagon with the pups! Lola could fit comfortable in the back!!! She could even turn around!!! She already tried to jump the seat and successfully made it so we have to keep the head rests up but she seemed to like it! Wesley enjoyed the ride in his dog bed!!



No comments:
Post a Comment