Friday, September 3, 2010

Wicked

Shortly after graduation, my friend, Jess, thought it would be fun for the girls to get together again in August to go see Wicked!  I have always wanted to see that play so I was totally psyched!!!



So, on Tuesday, August 24, the girls got all dressed up and hit the town for some fun!



Amber, me, Jenny, and Jess at Haiku in the Short North

Walking to the Ohio Theater in Downtown Columbus


Can I just say that we had the best seats!!!!
6 rows back from the stage!
I about peed myself from the excitement *lol*

This scary dragon thing above the stage!

Please excuse my camera.  The lighting just wasn't hitting right b/c the place was absolutely amazing!
We weren't supposed to take pictures but I tried to get a few before the show!

Jess, Amber and I before the show

Jenny and I 


The show was absolutely amazing!!!  It was a bit scary at times b/c the flying monkeys were a bit creepy!
The whole event was so much fun! 
If you have never seen Wicked before, you definitely should!  I can't wait for it to come to town again!

Thanks Jess, for thinking of us and inviting us all for this fun girl's night!!!

No comments: