Total weight gain/loss: I'm down 2 lbs thanks to my annoying nausea
Maternity clothes? nothing yet. My belly is a little sensitive and I am bloated so I try to avoid anything tight.
Stretch marks? none
Sleep: I take naps often and get up at least 2 or 3 times a night. So far, I have been lucky to go back to sleep right away afterwards
Best moment this week: Well, last week....seeing the heart beat and getting our first picture of our baby!
Movement: None yet and can't wait to start feeling them in the 2nd trimester!
Food cravings: nothing major at the moment. I'm just lucky to have an appetite some days and want to eat
Gender: I have had a strong feeling its a boy but the last few days, I have been thinking girl...so who knows!
Labor Signs: way too soon for that!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
What I miss: eating and wanting to cook. The smells of food have been really hard for me to handle!
What I am looking forward to: having the nausea and vomiting to leave me!!! But I have been feeling pretty good yesterday and today. I haven't taken any anti-nausea medicine yet so hopefully it's a good thing and I won't be kicking myself in the butt for it later tonight!
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every moment of this pregnancy. I'm lucky to be pregnant since so many have trouble. Plus, 40 weeks are going to fly by! The first 8 have been like a blink of an eye!
Milestones: surviving the first 8 weeks of my pregnancy
From babycenter.com:
How your baby's growing:
Your new resident is nearly an inch long — about the size of a grape — and weighs just a fraction of an ounce. She's starting to look more and more human. Her essential body parts are accounted for, though they'll go through plenty of fine-tuning in the coming months. Other changes abound: Your baby's heart finishes dividing into four chambers, and the valves start to form — as do her tiny teeth. The embryonic "tail" is completely gone. Your baby's organs, muscles, and nerves are kicking into gear. The external sex organs are there but won't be distinguishable as male or female for another few weeks. Her eyes are fully formed, but her eyelids are fused shut and won't open until 27 weeks. She has tiny earlobes, and her mouth, nose, and nostrils are more distinct. The placenta is developed enough now to take over most of the critical job of producing hormones. Now that your baby's basic physiology is in place, she's poised for rapid weight gain.



1 comment:
oh baby gilby~ you're the cutest little grape!
xo
nana
Post a Comment