Doug and I have been out looking at all the baby stuff and couldn't help but buy a few things =)
These are the cutest outfits! The duck on the feet is so fuzzy! We had to go with unisex since we are unsure of the sex! And we couldn't resist the I love my dad onsie!!! Doug picked that one out!
While at Baby 'R Us, we found these Born free kits for $19 so we bought 2 =) So, now we have 8 bottles, 2 pacifiers, 2 scrubbers, and 2 microwave sterilizers to start with. I'm planning on breastfeeding so that should be enough bottles to start with.
And a BIG THANKS to Sara and Jake for giving us their new born diapers that Ashton grew out of!
Lastly, thanks for all the cards, phone calls, emails, blog posts and facebook e-mails! We are so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends!
This baby is going to be so spoiled and loved!!!



3 comments:
So happy when I find other Ohio bloggers! I am from Dublin :)
Congrats on your baby!! I can definitely tell he will be very loved!
Those first purchases are so exciting!! Congrats!!
such cute things!
Post a Comment