
Outside my window... it's sunny and looks HOT HOT HOT
The time is...1:23
Today I feel...nauseated...ugh!
I am thinking...that I should resist all my pregnancy cravings for Chipotle
At the moment, I am thankful for...my wonderful husband, family and friends
I am going...to have lunch with Karen then to the Ohio State Fair with Doug
I am wearing...shorts and a tank top
I wish...I had more energy and could see inside my belly at my growing sweet pea
I am reading...lots of pregnancy books
I am working on...fixing my nausea
I am hoping for...a day where I feel so comfortable and confident at work
I am hearing...the hum of the air conditioner
Around the house...it's just me and the pets and it's so peaceful
I bet you didn't know...that I helped save someone's life early Wednesday morning after he coded.
One of my favorite...places to be is on the beach
My weekend plans are...to work work work! Not looking forward to working 3-12 hr shifts in a row. With being pregnant, my energy left 6 weeks ago and I'm hoping for it to return quickly!
Head on over to murdock's mama to join the fun!



2 comments:
Thanks so much for finding me & participating in this! We also wed in Jamaica! Such a beautiful place!! Where did you stay? Congrats on the baby! I cannot wait to follow you through your journey...I'm your newest follower! MM
i love your writing style! ... and your blog design too :) ...how can you work so much??? I'm exhausted just thinking about it ;)
Post a Comment