Sunday, September 12, 2010

Doug's New Daddy Wagon =)

With our little edition coming in 7 short months, we have been in need of a bigger car.  Doug's Jetta has been costing us more than it's worth so we have had our eyes out for a SUV.  My little bubble car just isn't roomy enough for all the baby gear so we bought a car last weekend!

The criteria that we needed to match was that it needed:

  1. To be safe...safe...safe
  2. To be big enough for an airedale to rest comfortably in the back (trunk area)
  3. To fit strollers, car seats, and all the many things we need for baby B
  4. be a decent price
  5. look cute!


What we decided on was a:
Scion XB 
(for extra Barker *lol*)




I think he loves his new daddy wagon!

Also, we're entering our 12th week!!!!  
So excited to end the first trimester and begin the 2nd one!
We have our 12 week appointment on Friday!

I have began to show a little so I plan to take pictures this week to show off my tiny belly!  With the weight loss from the n/v, I have gone down a size in pants but have to unbutton the tops when I sit for my growing belly!  
So silly!

2 comments:

Katiebee said...

cute,cute,cute! it was so fun to ride in~ he didn't offer to let me drive...*L*

The Barker's said...

Well, he finally let me drive it yesterday *lol* I did get to test drive it but he's been so stingy with it lately =) Wouldn't even let his pregnant wife eat french fries in it yesterday! Made me wait until I got home before I could snack! He's so mean hehehe!

**I can just hear his voice getting all high and defensive as he reads this =) **