Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nursery Idea!

Doug and I are going to Ikea on Saturday to buy the flooring, crib, and anything else we can fit into our budget for the baby's room.  
**eek!  So excited!**

We are thinking about paint colors now and Doug found this cute idea on-line.


What do you all think?

Do you like the yellow paint color?

We want to paint the tree and the furniture will be white and the floors a dark wood.
The bedding was shown during a previous blog entry and it's from pottery barn with cute owls and birds on it.
The colors of the bedding are pink, brown, green, blue, and purple.

Sham

3 comments:

Katiebee said...

ohhhh, I think it's super cute! Can't wait to see what you come up with~

xo

Kristin said...

Totally LOVE that room! So cute and girly and warm...Oh, and did I see somewhere that you're naming baby B Iris? What a beautiful name Ash! Hope your Thursday is a good one...

Jeska said...

I'm in love with it!!! I really really love the colors. I'm not usually a yellow person for wall color but THAT yellow color is really nice with the light pink and green. Can't wait to see your finished baby room!!