On Friday, we had our 32 week appointment! I always get so excited to go to them! I love seeing my doctor and hearing Iris's heartbeat! Nothing better than that! =) It always starts out with peeing on a stick to see if there is anything in my urine that shouldn't be there (ketones, glucose, etc) and then I get weighed! I was supposed to gain more this week so I have been eating lots since our last appointment! I have had such an increase in my appetite that Doug even noticed haha.
Unfortunately, I only gained 1 lb! Not sure where all that food is going haha
My OB is fine with it. She said she doesn't think I'll make it above a 15 lb weight gain (10 lbs less than what the normal weight gain should be). She knows that I'm eating healthy and I'm not watching my weight too strickly so she said that since we're both healthy, that she's comfortable with my gain.
We also discussed how I have been feeling and she suggested that I probably shouldn't work so much overtime anymore *lol* I worked a lot this week and feel so achy and tired so she said this is the time I should start slowing down! Other than that, I have been feeling great! Just achy!!
She also had me lay down on the table and was checking where my uterus us! I also asked her to check the placement of the baby to see if the head is down! Sure enough, it was!!! I figured I was getting all those strong kicks on the top of my stomach from her legs and butt!!!
Then we heard the heartbeat!
140's!!!!
Perfect! =)
This time she let us listen for a long time and it was wonderful! I love looking over to Doug and seeing his face light up!!!
After the appointment we headed to first watch for breakfast! Yum! And then Doug headed to work and I went home to nap before work!
It was a great day!!!
32 week belly pics



2 comments:
Sounds like things are going great - happy for you! You look wonderful!
So exciting! Not much farther to go~ rest,rest,rest!
xo
mil
ps...we missed you Friday~ did you enjoy your pie?
Post a Comment