Monday, May 9, 2011

Easter 2011

For Iris's first Easter, we went to my Sister's to see my side of the family and then to Doug's mom's house to see his side of the family!  It was a huge challenge to get to both places (not in the same city) on time but we made it!!!

Pictures from Easter with my family!

Mom with Iris and her Easter Duck

My mom, grandma, and Iris

4 Generations of Women!

My mom, Iris, and I

Iris's Easter Dress

Grammy and Grandpa with Iris

Aunt Vickie with Iris
 
Uncle John with Iris

***************************************

Pictures from Easter with Doug's family

The kids with their Easter baskets

Addy hunting easter eggs!
Love her reactions =)


All the kids and I
I jumped in the picture b/c all the nieces and nephews are taller than me except for Addy and Grayson!

 
The newest grandbabies for Kate!
Grayson and Iris

No comments: