Has anyone received the message that they reached their upload limit with blogger? It is now asking me to purchase additional space. If you received this message, what did you do?
Any recommendations would be helpful =)
Quilts I've Made
4 weeks ago



2 comments:
I don't know why~ i get the oddest messages from blogger~ i haven't been able to comment on certain blogs, and i now have to obtain my photo's thru a different venue????? can you email them?
see you in a bit!
I haven't gotten that message yet, but I heard buying extra space was pretty cheap. like five bucks for quite a bit of space. Or you could upload photos to photobucket and then just paste the html codes into your blog post - I've been doing that lately, because then I can make the photos bigger if I want to, and it doesn't use up any space.
Post a Comment