So, I found out that the extra storage is needed if I ever want to post any more pictures on my blog! Thanks for your help and comments fellow bloggers!
It's only $5/year and I have a limit for 10,000 pics roughly. I hope I don't go over that haha. But those who know me well know it's a possibility =)
I also learned how to blog from my phone (which I'm doing now) so I can post pics from here!!!
So, I will be back to posting pics and probably blogging a lot more now!!! Love technology when it works!!!
Update on us:
We are doing great!!! Iris is growing like a weed and is doing so much more! It's hard to believe she'll be 2 months this coming week!!!
We are adjusting much better to a family of 3!!! I have been getting out more and doing lots with just her and I! I haven't ventured to the store together yet but we had our first mall trip on Wednesday to visit my cousin Sara and her baby Ashton!!! That was great! Iris did amazingly well!
I will miss my unlimited time with her when I go back to work on June 13th!!!I'm not ready at all!!! I will miss iris so much but I need to get back to my other passion, being a nurse!!
Update on the pets:
Wesley is still at grandma's (he's been there since the day we were dc from the hospital). We plan to get him before I return to work. He's crazy when it comes to the baby and barks nonstop. He needed a few weeks away so I could keep my sanity and Doug and I could focus on the baby.
Lola is doing better. I still debate getting rid of her daily bc she's too much to handle at times. Plus, she does "ok" with the baby but she is so curious and loud that she can't be left alone with her or iris will be licked to death. Plus, she's not as gentle as I thought she would be. She gets too excited and keeps pushing her way closer so I end up locking her in the kitchen with the baby gate or putting her in our bathroom. It's not fair to her to be locked up all the time so we're still not sure about her. I hate to get rid of her but she needs a nice country home to be free to run and explore instead of our tiny condo!
Lynx almost found a new home but he's back with us!!! I think the weekend away did him some good and he seems to be slightly less of a jerk now =)
As for the ferret, he is in ferret heaven! We found out he had cancer when he no longer would use his back legs so we had him put to sleep! VERY sad day!!!
Wow, seems like our pets have had quite the adjustment as well!!! Poor guys! I feel bad but our priorities totally shifted when iris came into our lives!!
So, that's a quick update!!! I will post more about our lil peanut this week for her 2 month post! There also might be a few exciting changes coming but I will update on that later as well! Too soon to say!
~Ashlie
Sent from my iPhone



No comments:
Post a Comment