Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I got the job!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the phone call on my way to work this afternoon!  Totally made my day!  I will be the new RN on the Mother/Baby unit at Riverside!  It will be the same shift that I currently work (3-11:30pm).  I am thrilled to finally be in women's health and taking care of new mom's and babies!  I will be teaching breastfeeding and doing all kinds of fun things that I love!!!!

I will start August 22nd and I cannot wait!!! =)

9 comments:

dave and jenn said...

That's awesome! Sounds like a great fit! :)

Jeska said...

awesome! sounds like a great job, congrats to you!!

Mama B said...

That's awesome!! Congratulations! :)

Erika said...

Yay!! Congrats:-)

Mrs. Lopez said...

YAY!!!!! Congrats that is awesome! I know you are super happy!

Moe said...

Congratulations!! That's so wonderful. :)

Brittany said...

YAY!! So excited for you!! Will you be on the tv show?! haha

Dana said...

Congrats to you! Very exciting!

Murdock's mama said...

Congrats..that's so exciting!