Sunday, July 17, 2011

Iris's first trip to OSU

On Friday, Doug and I decided to head to OSU and walk around campus on the beautiful evening.  I had dinner ready when he got off of work so I fed Iris and we headed out.  It was so nice.  We picked up McDonald's hot fudge sundaes on our way there and Iris fell asleep during the drive so we had a few minutes to relax and enjoy ourselves.


Iris woke up just in time to see the ducks floating by so she enjoyed looking at them and watch them swim.  It was cute to see her reaction to them!




Love her smile!









Iris is 3 months!!! =)


It was such a nice evening to spend out as a family!  I have to work the next 3 days so it was nice to enjoy some family time!!!

2 comments:

Moe said...

I love the numbers garden. I'm doing a graduation "photoshoot" (quotes because I'm not a pro...) there this weekend! Love OSU's campus.

JMay said...

Pretty sure your lil girl is the cutest baby I have ever seen. Seriously soooo cute!

http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/