Sunday, May 2, 2010

Hocking Hills


On Friday, Doug and I decided to get away from it all and go hiking at Hocking Hills!  It was the perfect day for it.  Not too cold and not too hot!  Also, the places were not that busy so we were able to really take our time and enjoy the scenery!

Doug being silly!

I didn't realize until after I jumped across and finally got to the log, that it actually rolls!!!

I did it =)  Doug had the camera ready to take pictures if I fell in!

During the hike, we came across this old bridge to get to the top.  It was so scary!  It's just suspended on the cliff and if you look down, you see the ground really far away!  Once we quickly reached the top, I checked my pulse and it was 126 (mine normal runs in the 60's) *lol* I am so afraid of heights.  Doug was behind me going, "move faster" haha

Once we reached the top, the next step was to climb these many steps to get to the top!


Cedar Falls is so pretty!  
Doug trying to jump rocks to get closer!

Lovers!



Hocking Hills is just so beautiful!  If you have never gone, I highly recommend you going!  We went to Old Man's Cave, Cedar Falls, and Conkle's Hollow!  

So beautiful!  We plan to go back in August for Doug's Birthday!

No comments: