
To join this week's Kindred Connection, head over to Windy Poplars website!
This week's question is:
What made you want to start your blog?
I started my blog after my friend, Jenny, sent me her sister's blog The Daniel's about their cute family.
I thought that would be a great way to update the family on our little life!
After high school, Doug and I both went away to college and finally made our home together in Columbus!
We are about 1hr to 1 1/2 hrs away from our family and we don't see them that often so I decided to do a blog to update them on what we're up to!
I'm sure it will be more exciting once we have kids but right now it's about jobs, family events, and our fur babies!!!



3 comments:
you have a very sweet blog indeed!
as MIL, i always enjoy the updates~ keep up the good work!
Hello,
being on the other end of your beginning, I wish you lots of fun, joy and happiness! Great way to keep in touch.
I have two in college, one nearly out of high school. Yet, it doesn't seem that long!
God Bless,
Kathy
Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your sweet comment. So looking forward to making 100 followers. I have a giveaway drawing just for the first 100 and for the hostesses of the blog parties I have participated in. So, I am looking forward to gathering the goodies and to choosing a winner! Could be you!
Also I am participating in the Cottage Charm Giveaway which ends Saturday, May 29!
Check back if you'd like to enter!
Thanks,
Kathy
Post a Comment