Last weekend, I was feeling pretty good and Doug came up with the idea to go check out some garage sales in the area for some baby stuff. Since the baby will be coming in April, we won't have very many opportunities to get some things cheap from now until then. So, we thought we would take this opportunity to see what we could find since it might be our last chance for the summer!
We went to a few with no such luck but then we found one that had this cute cradle. We were hoping to find something to keep in our bedroom when the baby is still very tiny so I wouldn't have to get out of bed every 2 hrs to nurse. So, I asked the nice lady how much and she said $10! For the bedding and everything! **sold**
It's super cute and simple. It can rock or you can put the legs down and keep it stationary!
Even Lynx likes it....bad cat!



3 comments:
so adorable! aren't garage sales the best!
Buying baby clothes during season-ending sales is a great way to save money on baby clothes, especially if you are partial to branded clothes. The key here is to plan your shopping well in advance.
Hello! I came across your cute blog! Congrats on the pregnancy!
Post a Comment