Tuesday, January 18, 2011

29 weeks!

We're entering our 29th week!  Yikes!!!  Only 11 more to go until Iris arrives!  My how fast this pregnancy has flown by!  We're ready and anxious for her arrival!!!

This past week has been a little difficult.  I seemed to have picked up a virus and have been coughing and coughing so much.  Sleep has been pretty much non-existent unless I sleep sitting straight up.  The congestion combined with my already pregnancy related shortness of breath and trouble breathing has been making life a bit difficult.  But I'm slowly improving and have felt pretty good the last 24 hrs!  My congestion is breaking up and my cough is getting less forceful!  Poor Iris has been squeezed to death and my poor stomach and muscles ache so much.  I find myself hugging my belly when I have a cough.  ouch!!

But she's growing and growing so we're happy!  We went to Carter's outlet on Sunday and picked her up some basics!  We got some amazing deals on onsies so we picked up some along with the cutest pair of pink shoes, and some socks.  Poor girl only had 3 pairs thanks to her aunt Shannon =)  Now she has 9 pairs *lol*

We have our 30 week appointment next Monday so we're excited to hear the heart beat again and begin our twice monthly appointments!  These last few weeks are going to fly by!

29 weeks!

before work last night.
Scrub tops are now maternity tops with a jacket over top *lol*

close up =)
belly button still in!


No comments: