Thursday, March 3, 2011

First Baby Shower =)

On Sunday was our first Baby Shower!  I couldn't wait!  I had trouble sleeping the night before because I was way to giddy!  I even had Doug up early (before 7am) because I couldn't sleep!  He was ready to beat me haha

The shower was so much fun!  The decorations were adorable and the food and cake were so yummy!  It was also great to see everyone again!!!  Thank you mom and Brandi for throwing such a cute shower!  I loved all the personal touches!  It was perfect!

Iris is truly spoiled!  We were showered with so much love and so many gifts that I'm still trying to find places for it all!!!  I still have 2 more showers to go =)  Good thing she has a big closet!!!

Here are pictures from the shower!

yummy cake!

Yummy food!

Addy with Nana Kate

Me all plump!

Doug's mom and sisters

Aunt, , mom's best friend, grandma, and cousins!


Cousins and friends!

Aunt Terry with cousins and friend!

Best friend with her momma and daughters

opening gifts with my aunt (left) and mom (middle)


my sister and brother with my cousins

Me with my aunt and cousins!
I used to baby sit these girls on the weekend!

nursery full of gifts!



Doug, Iris, and I want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone for all their love and support!
We are so excited for Iris to be born!!!



1 comment:

Katiebee said...

Aren't showers the best! Can't wait to see little miss in all those cute outfits~