My hospital room
My non cozy bed!
While we were getting ready, went sent Iris to the nursery to play with the nursing students =)
She was hungry!
I gave approval for them to supplement with formula so I could nap and pack!
Iris very casually looked over at us to say "hey look at me!" then looked back and wanted the bottle haha
Doug and I both got a kick out of it!
My door
Burrito baby!
After she was fed, she came back to us so we could leave!
Her going home outfit!
The nurse cutting off her bands
Proud Dad!
My little peanut!
My going home "sled" haha
Doug still had to take 2 trips to the car to get everything in!
Oops! I always over pack!
In her carseat!
Every newborn needs 2 pacifiers and a nasal aspirator!
Just in case!!! =)
You can never bee too careful!
We're home!!!
Aunt Sha and Uncle Brian came that night to see Iris!
Uncle Brian and Iris
Aunt Shannon and Iris
Aunt Abbey holding Iris for the first time!
Our neighbors Jawad, Nadia, and Arham with Iris!



2 comments:
Your hospital room seems huge! You kids make such a beautiful family.
Love the photos!! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment