Playing at little catch-up with my posts =)
On August 18, I had my last day as a cardiac RN!
I had recently accepted a position as a postpartum RN on the Mother-Infant Unit at Riverside Hospital. I have always wanted this job and was so happy I landed it just a little over a year after I obtained my RN degree!
I will miss my 3 Heart co-workers and they were so sweet to throw me a little party before I left.
The brought me Panera for my dinner and a yummy cake!
We had already started eating it before I took a picture haha
These sweet girls brought me panera!
so sweet...
Some of the most awesome ladies you can work with!!
Amanda and I!
This wonderful lady was my preceptor on night shift!
From day 1, we meshed and ended up both bring pregnant and having our little girls just 3 months apart =)
This wonderful chapter has come to a close and I'm so excited to see what new adventures are to come!



No comments:
Post a Comment