Monday, September 5, 2011

Last few days of Summer

With my new job, I have been on days (7-3:30pm).  It has been wonderful being home every night with Doug and Iris.  It sucks having to get up at 4:45am to get ready, feed Iris, and get her ready for the sitters.  I also hate it that she has had to go to the sitters 4 days a week.  But with Doug's mom coming up once a week and my mom filling in when she can, it's made it so nice that some days, Iris can sleep in and doesn't have to be away from home!

Doug and I have also taken advantage of our family time and have been going to parks, cooking, going on walks, and anything else we can do before my hours go back to 3-11pm.  Also, the days are getting shorter and the weather is getting cooler so we have been trying to soak up as much sun as we can!!

Last week, we went to a park, Glacier Ridge, outside Dublin and had the best time!


On top of the look-out tower







Goodbye Summer!
We will miss you!

We are looking forward to your return next year and look forward to see what Iris, Doug, and I will get into!!!

No comments: