On August 13th, my mom and Steve were married!
It was a beautiful day for a wedding =)
The day of, we all went to decorate then back to my sister's to get our hair done. Afterwards, I went home to pick up Doug and Iris and went back to get ready!
Since we were all wearing black dresses,
this onesie was perfect for Iris to wear while she was "getting ready" =)
My "little" brother, Kory, and I
He's pretty handsome, isn't he =)
After were were all ready, we took a boat over to the lodge where my mom and Steve were going to exchange vows
Maid of honor, and bridesmaids
Mel, me and my sister, Brandi
the beautiful bride!
Saying their vows
Mr and Mrs Lewinski
The wedding party
mom with her ladies
Iris with her grammy and grampy
Mom and Steve with Doug, Iris, and I
Doug, Iris,and I
It was such a fun day!!!
I don't think I have ever seen my mom so happy!
Congrats!!!!
Hope you have a long and happy marriage =)
*********************************
The next day, we were invited back to my sister's to have breakfast!
We spent a few more hours with Steve's family before they headed back to Michigan!
This is Iris with her great grandpa =)



No comments:
Post a Comment