Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Good News!!!!!!!

Today, I just knew it was going to be a good day! =)  I have been hoping and praying that for my birthday, I'll get a job!  Well, this afternoon I received a phone call today from Ohio Health and they want me to come in for an interview!!!  Thank goodness!  Finally a job in Ohio =)  My interview is next Thursday (April 15th) at 10am! I asked what the job was for and she said that is what they want to discuss with me.  I have over 50 applications with them so I'm a bit embarrassed to go in now *lol*  She also asked what shift I wanted and I told her I was open to doing nights, weekend, holidays...  She just laughed and so I told her I was pretty flexible!

So, keep me in your thoughts!  I'm so happy for finally getting an opportunity to interview with a hospital in Columbus.  This has been a long and hard 4 months of searching.  I hope something comes of the interview next Thursday!

I'll keep you posted =)

No comments: